Financial Planning Workshops
New for 2017! Join us at our monthly Financial Planning Workshops and enjoy the opportunity to complete a full family financial plan with one of our CFS Advisors.*This informative and educational workshop will illustrate just how critical financial planning is prior to or just after retirement. You’ll learn how we work with each one of our members to:
1. Identify your unique goals and the level of importance of each goal specifically.
2. Identify the financial resources that will help fund the achievement of your goals.
• Income sources
• Investment assets
• Other assets
3. Create your personal plan outlining the investment and insurance services needed to help achieve your retirement goals.
4. Take the steps to put your plan into action.
• Review your Social Security strategy
• Establish the proper savings strategy
• Implement an appropriate asset allocation strategy for your investment portfolio
Register today for this informative workshop!
Tuesday, May 30th, 2017
6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
UKFCU Hamburg Branch
2557 Sir Barton Way
Lexington, KY 40509
For questions, contact Roy Wagner by email at email@example.com or call 859.264.4804.