flash Introducing Amplify
Get your child or teen amped up on building lasting, responsible financial habits with "amplify."
Amplify is a financial education and money management platform designed to teach your child healthy financial behaviors through routine practice. Amplify is packed with robust features allowing you to transfer money to and from your child's account, reward good behaviors, and so much more!
Amplify is a tool within UKFCU’s mobile banking app that allows parents and their children to connect and learn smart money habits. Amplify offers four features to help support financial learning:
moneybag Request Money
Push notifications are used to notify the parent asking them to approve or deny the request.
Children using their UKFCU mobile app can make a budget for the month to help them learn how to save, spend, and invest their money.
Hard work equals pay - an important value for children. Chores are set, and children can mark when the tasks are completed and money can be moving into their account in real-time.
bank Borrow Money
Children can request to borrow money, and if approved by parent the child can repay with or without interest. Successful on-time payments result in trophies.
- Simple back and forth app-based communication.
- Teaches children financial education and the importance of setting goals.
- Helps children learn the value of money.
- All within the UKFCU Mobile Banking App.
What is required in order for my child(ren) and me to enroll in Amplify?
- Your child must have an active UKFCU account in good standing, and be the primary owner on their account.
- You must have an active UKFCU account in good standing.
- You must be listed as a joint owner on your child’s UKFCU account.
- You’re required to have Online Banking access. It’s preferred that your child has their own Online Banking credentials. If you feel your child is too young to access Online Banking, parents have the ability to mark tasks complete and submit requests on their child’s behalf.
Does my child need a UKFCU account to enroll in Amplify?
Yes. You can open an account online, visit any UKFCU branch or call 859.264.4200 to get started.
Do I need a UKFCU account for my child to use Amplify?
Yes. Both you and your child(ren) must have a UKFCU account to use Amplify. Please refer to “What is required in order for my child(ren) and I to enroll in Amplify?” for additional information.
What account types can be used can be used as a transaction account with Amplify?
UKFCU Savings and Checking accounts can be used with Amplify to provide rewards and money transfers.