A monthly drawing will be held to award a $200 scholarship to an eligible student.
ScholarConnect is not restricted to University of Kentucky students. UKFCU members attending any post-secondary institution are eligible to enter.
- Must be a UKFCU Primary member in good standing and signed up for Online Banking at the time of entry and drawing.
- Provide proof of current enrollment as a full-time student at any post-secondary institution and not on academic probation within 10 days of initial contact of name being drawn.
- Register for drawing online through the Entry Form using the "Apply Now" button at the bottom of this page and completely fill out the entry form.
- Members are only eligible to make one entry per semester.
- A student may only win one drawing per academic year. The academic year is based on a Fall and Spring semester schedule.
- Entries are carried until the end of each semester.
- Winner must be UKFCU member in good standing and have used online banking at the time the entry is drawn.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone.
- The winner must provide proof within 10 business days of notice of current enrollment as a full-time student at any post-secondary institution and not on academic probation.
- If proof is not provided, the entry will be re-entered for future drawings.
- Winners are not eligible for more drawings for the current semester.
- All entries will be destroyed at the end of each semester.
- Funds will be deposited into the winner’s UKFCU account.
New entries may be re-submitted beginning each semester. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]. Please Note: E-mail is not a secure means of communication, and confidential information should not be conveyed.
Only one entry accepted per semester, per student. All information must be complete on the registration form below. You must be a UKFCU member in good standing at the time that we receive your entry and have used online banking. If your name is drawn, we will contact you by email or phone. You must be a member in good standing at UKFCU and provide proof of student status within 10 business days of the initial email notification. If you do not provide proof of your student status, you will be reentered into the drawing. This entry is good for the current semester only.