heart #TakeCare of Your Financial Health
We understand that wellbeing matters. In 2020, we launched the #TakeCare Campaign, encouraging our community members to support one another through acts of kindness and positivity along the way. As we navigate these challenging times, it's important to take steps to ensure personal and financial wellness. Whether you're a financial pro or just beginning your journey to financial wellbeing, we've put together the following resources and tips so you can take control of your finances and start planning ahead!
lightbulbon Smart Money Center
Since everyone has their own goals and unique situations, it’s important to have resources and guidance specific to you. And that’s where our Smart Money Center comes in! The Smart Money Center is designed to help you on your personal financial path, while increasing your financial knowledge in a way that is both entertaining and empowering.
The Smart Money Center offers:
- Personalized courses with wellness-boosting tools
- Fun, interactive games to keep you focused on building strengths
- Dynamic videos and articles to expand your skillset
- PLUS, a .25% discount on your next auto loan when you complete the Banzai Plus course.
To get started:
Sign up to create your individual profile and start putting this exciting tool to work for you!
dollarmobile Online & Mobile Banking
Online banking doesn’t have to be done from your desktop. Download the UKFCU mobile banking app on your smart phone to enjoy all the conveniences of online banking on the go. Be sure to enroll in online banking first, if you are not already enrolled.
Mobile banking benefits include:
- Bill Pay – Pay bills from anywhere, anytime.
- Credit Card – Now your credit card transactions display on the mobile app.
- Graphs – Easy to read graphs show your expenses to income and recent balance changes
- Locate ATMs – Use your current location to find free ATMs.
- Locate Shared Branches – Use your location to find other credit unions you can use.
- Mobile Deposit – Simply take a picture of a check to deposit it into your account.
- Mobile Loan Application – Apply for a loan using our mobile app and get an answer in minutes.
- Transfer Funds – Without any set up, transfer money to another UKFCU member.
Download Mobile Banking Apps below:
playvideo UKFCU Seminars
Our seminars are a great place to start building a solid foundation for financial success. Not to mention, they're totally free! Find a seminar that's right for you below, and visit our YouTube Channel to keep up with our latest video content. You can also follow us on social media or visit our Seminars page to stay up-to-date on our latest live seminars.
microphone #MoneyGoals Podcast
The perfect financial plan usually isn't one-size-fits all. It's an ongoing discussion and a journey! In our #MoneyGoals podcast, we cover a variety of topics for all ages ranging from college students to parents! Find an episode below that's right for you, and dive in. We look forward to chatting!
textmobile Zogo Finance
What if you could get paid to learn about finance? Well, now you can! UK Federal Credit Union has partnered with Zogo Finance to bring you 300 bite-sized learning modules on a variety of different topics, starting with budgeting but growing more complex as you advance through the app. Download the free app using code “UKFCU”, and earn rewards while you take steps toward achieving your vision for financial wellness!
tip Trinity Debt Management
As a non-profit agency, Trinity provides counseling and debt management services for individuals and families who are experiencing debt problems. Whatever the form of debt, Trinity is here to help. Click the button below to learn more about how Trinity can help you find relief today.
If you teach at one of the schools in the Lexington, Kentucky area listed below, ask how you can gain access to Banzai's award-winning financial literacy program sponsored in your school by UKFCU. Click here to visit the official Banzai website and click on your state to find out how Banzai aligns with your curriculum!
- Bryan Station High School
- Bryan Station Traditional Magnet Middle School
- East Jessamine County Middle School
- Edythe Jones Hayes Middle School
- Elkhorn Middle School
- Frederick Douglass High School
- Henry Clay High School
- Jessie M Clark Middle School
- Lafayette High School
- Leestown Middle School
- Lexington Traditional Magnet School
- Paul Laurence Dunbar High School
- Steam Academy
- Tates Creek High School
- Tates Creek Middle School
- Winburn Middle School
question Ask Us About Banzai
If you'd like to reach out to us to learn more about Banzai, please fill out the forms below with your inquiry and appropriate information then click the Submit button. We'll do our best to respond in a timely manner.