A monthly drawing will be held to award a $200 scholarship to an eligible student.
ScholarConnect is not restricted to University of Kentucky students. UKFCU members attending any post secondary institution are eligible to enter.
- Must be a UKFCU Primary member in good standing and signed-up for Online Banking at time of entry and drawing.
- Provide proof of current enrollment as a full-time student at any post secondary institution and not on academic probation within 10 days of initial contact of name being drawn.
- Register for drawing online through Entry Form link at top of this page and completely fill out the entry form.
- Members are only eligible to make one entry per semester.
- Student may only win one drawing per academic year. Academic year is based on a Fall and Spring semester schedule.
- Entries are carried until the end of each semester.
- Winner must be UKFCU member in good standing and have used online banking at the time the entry is drawn.
- Winner will be notified by email or phone.
- The winner must provide proof within 10 business days of notice of current enrollment as a full-time student at any post secondary institution and not on academic probation.
- If proof is not provided, the entry will be re-entered for future drawings.
- Winners are not eligible for more drawings for the current semester.
- All entries will be destroyed at the end of each semester.
- Funds will be deposited into the winner’s UKFCU account.
New entries may be re-submitted beginning each semester. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Please Note: E-mail is not a secure means of communication, and confidential information should not be conveyed.