UKFCU Board of Directors
The Board of Directors at the University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union is a very important asset that helps direct and control the affairs and goals of the credit union. The Board is made up nine unpaid volunteers, elected by the membership. Click on a board member name or picture to see a brief biography of that board member.
The Board of Directors is responsible for setting the direction and controlling the affairs of the credit union, as guided by the wishes of the membership, credit union philosophy, and the requirements of laws and regulations. They also ensure the credit union is:
- Being managed by a knowledgeable CEO
- Providing the CEO with adequate resources for employing capable staff
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations
- Achieving the membership goals stated in the charter
The Supervisory Committee is very important to the University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union. We currently have five members who serve on our committee to oversee the activities and direction of the credit union.
- Jason Conley
- Kyndra Bandy
- Lora Dials
The Supervisory Committee is responsible for ensuring that the credit union is operating safely and reliably. It also confirms there is sufficient documentation to reflect the safety condition. The committee carries out its duties by:
- Hiring external auditors and working closely with our internal auditors
- Ensuring that our Board of Directors are fulfilling their responsibilities
- Utilizing third parties to assist them with their duties
- Hiring an outside accounting firm to perform the financial opinion audit