megaphone Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, June 29
We are excited to announce select branch lobbies will reopen on Monday, June 29th! Although we are excited to welcome our members back to the branches, there will be changes to our procedures to ensure we are following the recommended CDC guidelines.
The following branch lobbies will open with their normal business hours, beginning Monday, June 29:
- Hamburg Branch - 2557 Sir Barton Way
- Reynolds Rd Branch - 370 Meijer Way
- Tates Creek Branch - 689 Wilson Downing Rd
- Beaumont Centre Branch - 940 Midnight Pass
- Export St Branch - 1080 Export Street
compose What to Expect When Visiting Our Lobby
The safety and health of our members and employees is of the utmost importance to us. Which is why we have implemented new procedures for visiting our branch lobbies. These procedures include:
- Reopening at a limited capacity. A UKFCU representative will meet you at the door to control the entry process.
- Each branch will allow 5 members in the building for teller transactions. When we are at capacity, you will be required to wait outside on the designated stickers until space is available for you to enter.
- You may also request to meet with one of our Financial Service Officers (FSO.) If all FSOs are currently with other members, we will collect your information and call you when the next FSO is available.
- Members are required to wear face masks when entering the building.
- You will have to remove your mask, show your ID, and put your mask back on before you can enter the building.
checkclipboard What Precautions is UKFCU Taking?
- All UKFCU employees will be wearing face masks.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all locations.
- All UKFCU employees will undergo a mandatory health screening before reporting to work. Anyone who is ill, or has any knowledge of exposure to Covid-19 will be asked to stay home from work.
- Markings will be placed on the floor both inside and outside of the building to ensure members stand 6 feet apart.
- Plexiglass has been installed at the teller windows and in FSO offices.
bank Do I have to Start Using the Branch Lobbies when they Open?
Not at all! We will continue to operate our drive-thrus as we always have. Please continue to use the drive-thrus at your convenience, or if you are uncomfortable entering a branch location.
We also strongly encourage our members to utilize our Online & Mobile Banking services. Through Online & Mobile Banking, you can check account balances, view transactions, make payments, mobile deposit checks, apply for loans and much more!
And in case you haven't heard, we are upgrading our Mobile and Online Banking platforms very soon! With this upgrade, we will have one seamless platform with even more functionality at your fingertips. It might seem a little crazy to upgrade online and mobile banking right now but as the need for digital services is increasing, now is a better time than ever!