If you have a problem or question please feel free to contact the UKFCU. We can be reached during regular business hours Monday—Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., by calling 859.264.4200 or 800.234.UKCU (8528), in person at one of our branch locations or by email at email@example.com*.
*Please Note: email is not a secure means of communication, and confidential information should not be conveyed.
Click below for detailed information:
*Night Drop Locations
859.264.4200 or 800.234.8528
Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Saturday: 9:00 a.m – 1:00 p.m
Online & Automated Services
Retrieve account information with Mainline at 859.264.4899 or 800.234.UKCU (8528).
UK Federal Credit Union ATMs are FREE to Members!
- Hamburg Branch – 2557 Sir Barton Way*
- Export Street Branch – 1080 Export*
- Reynolds Road Branch – 370 Meijer Way*
- Bowman's Den – Room 101*
- Beaumont Branch – 940 Midnight Pass*
- Chevy Chase – in parking lot near Rite Aid*
- Kentucky Clinic – Wildcat Cafe*
- UK College of Dentistry
- UK Healthcare Good Samaritan Hospital – 310 S. Limestone St.
- Kentucky Clinic – 740 S. Limestone Street
- Versailles Rd – 2177 Versailles Road – in front of Save-A-Lot
- UK Hospital Emergency Room
- UK The 90 – 440 Hilltop Avenue
- Tates Creek Branch-689 Wilson Downing Road*
- Bluegrass Stockyards and Regional Marketplace -4561 Iron Works Pike
* Accepts Deposits
Don’t have a debit card yet? Learn more & Click here!
More Free ATMs
UKFCU members have access to nearly 30,000 ATM’s nationwide FREE of charge! Click on the CO-OP Network logo to find an ATM near you!
Alliance One is a network of credit unions in 22 states that do not surcharge members of the network. Visit Alliance One to find ATM’s near where you live or may be visiting. UKFCU members will not incur a surcharge.
UKFCU members can always find the nearest participating Allpoint surcharge-free ATMs using the Allpoint ATM locator online or by downloading the free Allpoint mobile app. And once at the store hosting an Allpoint ATM, look for the green Allpoint logo