shoponline Make Your Payments Online with PayPoint
Paying your UKFCU loans from another financial institution is now easier than ever! With PayPoint, pay your loans conveniently online with a debit card (VISA & Mastercard), or by electronic check. PayPoint eliminates the hassles and allows you to streamline your payments, your way. Fast. Easy. Convenient.
What you'll need to get started:
- Your UKFCU 10-digit Member Number
- 4-Digit Loan ID, or 16-Digit UKFCU Credit Card Number
- Last Four SSN Numbers of Primary Member Associated with the Loan Account
- No minimum payment amount required.
- This service is for current loan payments only and cannot accept early payments or additional principal payments.
- Payment cap is $2,500 per transaction and a $10,000 cap per day.
- Loans more than 45 days past due will not be eligible for PayPoint processing on the website.
- Loans with a payment amount over $2,500 should contact a representative for more details.
Current business day cutoff time is 4 PM EST for PayPoint, excluding Federal Holidays. Anything received after 4 PM will be processed on the next business day. Verification of payment received will be sent to the email address provided in PayPoint. UKFCU offers other methods of payment such as, online banking, mobile banking, ACH, check payment and internal transfers with later cutoff times available.
*Please see a UKFCU representative for additional fees and restrictions that may apply. You may contact us by visiting one of our six branch locations, calling 859.264.4200 or by email at [email protected]. Fees may be assessed for loan payments made over the phone by debit card. There is no fee for electronic ACH payments.
Click below for your preferred payment method:
Other convenient ways to pay your loans:
By Phone: Speak to one of our friendly representatives by calling 859-264-4200 or Toll Free at 800-234-8528
Online & Mobile Banking: Sign up for our Mobile Banking and Online Banking services to transfer money, make payments, and get 24/7 access to your accounts.