shoponline Make Your Payments Online with PayPoint
Paying your UKFCU loans or credit cards from another financial institution is now easier than ever! With PayPoint, pay your loans or credit cards conveniently online with a debit card (VISA & Mastercard), or by electronic check. PayPoint eliminates the hassles and allows you to streamline your payments, your way. Fast. Easy. Convenient.
Pay Your Credit Card
Pay Your Auto Loan
Pay Your Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
What you'll need to get started:
- Your UKFCU 10-Digit Member Number
- 4-Digit Loan ID or 16-Digit UKFCU Credit Card Number
- Last Four SSN Numbers of Primary Member Associated with the Loan Account
- No minimum payment amount required
- This service is for current loan payments only and cannot accept early payments or additional principal payments
- Payment cap is $2,500 per transaction with a $10,000 cap per day
- Loans more than 45 days past due will not be eligible for PayPoint processing on the website
- Loans with a payment amount over $2,500 should contact a representative for more details
Current business day cutoff time is 5 PM EST for PayPoint, excluding federal holidays. Anything received after 5 PM will be processed on the next business day. Verification of payment received will be sent to the email address provided in PayPoint. UKFCU offers other methods of payment such as, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, ACH, check payment and internal transfers with later cutoff times available.
Other convenient ways to pay your loans:
By Phone: Speak to one of our friendly representatives by calling 859-264-4200 or Toll Free at 800-234-8528.
Online & Mobile Banking: Sign up for our Mobile Banking and Online Banking services to transfer money, make payments, and get 24/7 access to your accounts.
Looking for a loan?
Are you looking for a loan to help you finance your next home, backyard oasis, or family vacation? We have a variety of loans with great rates to help you achieve your dreams. Learn more about our loans.
*Please see a UKFCU representative for additional fees and restrictions that may apply. You may contact us by visiting one of our six branch locations, calling 859.264.4200 or by email at [email protected]. Fees may be assessed for loan payments made over the phone by debit card. There is no fee for electronic ACH payments.