Sometimes in order to build a greater business, you need some extra capital. UKFCU offers fast and easy business loans for qualified businesses. Whether you’re an existing business looking to expand, or an entrepreneur with a start-up idea, UKFCU is here to help you with the financial details so you can focus on making your dreams come true.
Kentucky Knows-Bourbon Barrel Coffee, Frankfort, KY www.kentuckyknows.com
Before you start your business loan application, please have the following available:
- 3 years of your most recent personal tax returns with schedules
- 3 years of your most recent business tax returns with K-15 (if applicable)
- Most recent year-end and P&L and balance sheet (if applicable)
- Pro-Formas (for new businesses)
- Personal financial statement, signed and dated
When opportunity strikes you have to be ready to make a move. A business credit card from UKFCU is the secure way to pay for business related expenses without the worry of hidden fees. UKFCU business credit cards offer low rates and other rewards you won’t find anywhere else.
Benefits of a UKFCU business credit card include:
- CURewards Program
- Emergency cash if your card is stolen
- Extended warranty protection on purchase items
- Low credit card interest rates
- Travel insurance
Jackson has held many positions in the credit union industry serving as branch manager for Liberty Alliance Federal Credit Union then as Vice President & Loan Manager. Jackson also managed the Indirect Lending Program at Members Heritage Federal Credit Union.
With experience in both lending and credit unions, Jackson’s role at UKFCU is to help businesses obtain the loans and business services they need to grow. Contact Lee Jackson at email@example.com or 859.264.4278 to learn how UKFCU can help your business thrive.