If you enjoy helping people, your opportunity awaits! UKFCU is a rapidly growing, non-profit, federally chartered credit union dedicated to providing quality financial services. For 80 years, our commitment to providing exceptional customer service to every member of the cooperative sets us apart from other organizations!
We strive to create a professional environment that fosters personal growth and motivates employees to do their best. At UKFCU, employees are an important part of our success, and we are excited that you wish to include us in your career search.
UKFCU seeks employees with the knowledge and skills to be successful in our sales and service culture. In return, UKFCU offers competitive salaries and advancement potential as well as excellent benefits, including:
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) Plan – 100% up to 6% match and vested day 1!
- Paid Leave -Vacations, Holidays Sick Time
- Professional Development- Tuition reimbursement.
Core Value Statements
- Integrity- We will do what is fair, honest, and trustworthy
- Commitment – We will work with unity of purpose and place the goals of the organization above our own
- Service – We will educate members and provide service that is convenient, responsive, secure, and equitable
- Professionalism – We will be knowledgeable and treat each other and members with mutual respect
- Accountability – We will be responsible for our actions both as individuals and as an organization
Mission and Vision
Our Mission: Members helping members achieve financial well-being
Our Vision: Building financial partnerships member by member
UKFCU is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. UKFCU invites you to review the current “EEO Is the Law” poster as part of the application process. A link to the most current posters is here. Please also see the 2015 Supplemental EEO Poster here.
Applications are only accepted through our online application system. However, if you need assistance with any part of the application process or are unable to apply online because of a medical condition or disability and need an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department by email at email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request. Please note, UKFCU accepts only employment applications that are complete and received by the Office of Human Resources by the specified deadline for each opening.