When you become a member of UKFCU, you get so much more than quality financial services. As a member, you also have access to numerous benefits, including special programs and discounts on tickets and at multiple businesses.
UKFCU is member-owned and not-for-profit. This means we are able to pass our profits directly to our members in the form of lower rates and fewer fees on credit cards and loans. UKFCU members also enjoy higher returns on savings and checking accounts, including money market and investment services.
Membership is flexible and convenient, with six locations, 24-hour account access through Mainline telephone system and online banking to serve you.
When you become a member, your benefits stay with you for life. Whether you graduate, change jobs, move or retire, you can still enjoy all that UKFCU membership offers.
UKFCU membership offers many advantages. Beyond convenient and flexible financial services, members receive:
- Discounted Auto, Home, and Life Insurance
- SWBC Mortgage Home Plus™ Program
- GAP Advantage
- Love to Shop Cash Back Rewards
- Online Loan Pre-Approvals
- Renter’s Insurance
- truSTAGE - Affordable Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage
- Trinity Debt Management: Members Receive FREE Debt Analysis
- CURewards® - UKFCU Credit Card Rewards
- UKFCU Rewards - Debit Card Rewards
UKFCU members also receive discounts at the following businesses: